The 2010 Drainage Design and Erosion Control Manual (DDECM) sets standards for reducing and managing stormwater runoff for all new development and redevelopment projects within the City of Tumwater. The 2010 DDECM replaces the 1994 DDECM and the 2005 Department of Ecology Stormwater Manual for Western Washington (ECY Manual), which was implemented for qualifying projects as required by the City’s NPDES permit since 2007. While this update replaces the ECY Manual, it is still considered “technically equivalent” and consistent with the 2005 manual.
Printer-friendly versions (PDFs) of the current 2010 DDECM are available below.
2010 DRAINAGE DESIGN AND EROSION CONTROL MANUAL FOR THURSTON COUNTY
- Volume I: Minimum Technical Requirements and Site Planning
- Volume II: construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention
- Volume III: Hydrologic Analysis and Stormwater Conveyance
- Volume IV: Source Control
- Volume V: Stormwater BMPs
Matt Webb, Engineer III, (360) 754-4140, or email email@example.com
Dan Smith, Water Resources Program Manager, (360) 754-4140, or email firstname.lastname@example.org