Stormwater Plans and Program GuidanceThe following City of Tumwater adopted plans are provided for your reference [all links need to be created]:
- 2010 Drainage Design & Erosion Control Manual: Policies and Standards related to new and redeveloping sites
- 2011 Annexation Area Drainage Study
- City of Tumwater Development Guide
- 2013-2018 Western Washington Phase II Municipal Permit
- Deschutes TMDL Technical Report
- 2013 Outfall Reconnaissance Inventory & Stream Assessment
The following guidance documents are provided for your reference:
2011 Annexation Area Drainage Study
Basin study for the 2008 Kirsop-area annexation, evaluating stormwater flow and water quality.
2011 Annexation Area Drainage Study, May 2011
2002 Stormwater Comprehensive Plan
The Stormwater Comprehensive Plan supports the management of stormwater through the development of detention facilities and conveyance systems. The Plan was originally adopted in 1977, and has been updated several times since – the last update being in 2002.
High Groundwater Area Planning and Development Standards
- Interim Site Development Standards for New Development in Salmon Creek Basin (URS, October 2000)
- Status of Thurston County Implementation of Salmon Creek Interim Standards and Considerations for City of Tumwater Adoption (PGG, June 2004)