Special Events Permit
Special Events Permit Form (Word fill-in)
A Special Events Permit must be obtained from the Tumwater Police Department by any individual or group that wishes to host an event that may impact City roadways in Tumwater.
Instructions for obtaining a permit
- Allow a minimum of thirty (30) days for processing.
- Complete the Special Events Permit Form and mail or deliver with all necessary information and attachments.
- Include a map of the route.
- Attach the event traffic control plan.
- Identify any specific services requested from the City.
- Fees for a permit are based on the level of service required from the City during the event. Charges may include traffic control (Tumwater Police), setting up cones (Tumwater Public Works), etc.
- Submit the form and attachments to:
Tumwater Police Department
555 Israel Road SW
Tumwater, WA 98501
- Failure to submit a complete application may result in denial of the use of streets and/or services.
Please contact the Tumwater Police Administrative Lieutenant at (360) 754-4200 for more information.