Payment can be made in one of the following ways:
- NEW! Pay by Phone - Pay your City of Tumwater utility bill over the phone by calling (877) 373-5834. Have your 11-digit account number when you call.
- Online Services - Customers may make one-time payments or set up automatic monthly payments online at no additional charge with a credit card or by monthly deductions from your checking account.To make a payment online for the first time:
- Have the account number and last name on the account ready.
- Click the Make a Payment button to create an eUser account.
- Make a one-time payment or set up automatic payments using your credit card, checking or savings account.
- For more assistance, see Detailed Instructions .
- For checking or savings autopay setup, please email Utility Billing to alert them to your new payment method.
- In Person - Make one time payments at Tumwater City Hall, 555 Israel RD SW, Tumwater, WA, 98501 or set up automatic monthly payments in person by bringing your completed Automatic Payment Authorization Form .
- By Mail – send payments to:
City of Tumwater Utility Billing
PO Box 94279
Seattle, WA 98124-6579
- After Hours - You can choose to make online payments any time of day or your check or money order payment accompanied by your account number may be left in the City Hall drop box, located on the exterior of the building (left of the front doors). For security, never place cash in the drop box.
The City of Tumwater does not accept credit/debit card payments over the telephone.
Receive a Disconnection Notice?If you are making a payment for an anticipated water shut-off or your water has been disconnected due to non-payment, please call the Utility Billing Department during business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at (360) 754-4133 to confirm your payment and reconnect water services. Confirmation of payment is required before reconnection of services.
Leak Related Bill AdjustmentsA one-time bill credit can be requested during the life of the utility account, for excess consumption used due to a leak. A leak adjustment must be requested by the owner. Documentation of the repair (receipts/invoices) must be submitted along with the leak adjustment request form. A maximum of three consecutive billing cycles may be adjusted, and compared to the same time period for the past 2 years. If consumption history is not available, additional time may be needed to establish an estimated consumption amount to use for the adjustment.
Low Income Seniors and Disability Discounted Rates
Call us at (360) 754-4133 or stop by Tumwater City Hall, 555 Israel Road SW, Tumwater, WA 98501. Staff is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except holidays.