The City Clerk publishes official notices for public meetings and projects. Public notices are published in The Olympian newspaper and posted on the City’s website. See Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Qualification (RFQ) postings in a separate section of the website.
Public Notice - Parks & Recreation Task Force
TUMWATER PARKS AND RECREATION TASK FORCE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that at the direction of the Tumwater City Council, the Parks and Recreation Department has formed the Tumwater Parks and Recreation Task Force and will hold a series of meetings to discuss long-term funding for parks and recreation on the following dates and times:
• Wednesday, March 22; 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. - Tumwater City Hall Training Room
• Saturday, March 25; 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Meet at City Hall Parking Lot for Tumwater Park Tour
• Wednesday, April 5; 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. - Fire Station Training Room
• Wednesday, April 19; 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. - Fire Station Training Room
• Saturday, April 29; 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - Fire Station Training Room
• Wednesday, May 17; 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. - Fire Station Training Room
• Wednesday, May 24; 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. - Fire Station Training Room
The Tumwater City Hall Training Room is located at Tumwater City Hall, 555 Israel Rd. SW, Tumwater, WA 98501 and the Fire Station Training Room is located at 311 Israel Rd. SW, Tumwater, WA 98501.
For further information, visit http://www.ci.tumwater.wa.us/departments/parks-recreation/parks-planning/parks-task-force or contact Chuck Denney, Parks and Recreation Director at (360) 754-4160. Anyone wishing to attend this meeting may do so at the above mentioned time and place.
CITY OF TUMWATER
Melody Valiant, City Clerk
POSTED: March 17, 2017