Historical Register

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
This house was built in 1923 or 1924 and th eproperty was purchased by Stanley and Hazel Blanchard in 1924. They took out a mortgage for $3750 from Olympia Building and Loan that year. The house is craftsman style structure. It is one of the earliest houses built adjacent to what was the original race track. The race track was a busy place with the county fair and travelling carnivals coming each summer. Fred Carlyon later developed other houses in the area, for a total of 28 homes. 
Return to full list >>